According to recent data collected by the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, colon cancer is the third most frequently diagnosed cancer and the second leading cause of cancer death in the United States. The American Cancer Society estimates 101,420 new cases of colon cancer will be diagnosed in 2019.
Join Dr. Tim Wade and other expert clinicians who will present an interactive CME program titled “Evaluation and Management of the Patient with Colon Cancer,” providing evidence-based practice guidelines for the evaluation and management of the patient with colon cancer. The program will identify principles of cancer risk assessment, review differences in staging, describe available treatment options, and discuss how rehabilitation improves post-treatment function and extends disease survival. Dr. Wade will discuss colon cancer staging. See below for event details and how to register:
- Tuesday, October 29 | 6 to 7:30 p.m.
- Harrison Medical Center – Silverdale, Garden Room
- 1800 NW Myhre Road, Silverdale, 98383
- RSVP: Teresa Bair, Cancer Registry Supervisor | 360-744-6605 | Teresa.Bair@harrisonmedical.org
- This program is tailored to medical professionals and is approved for 1.5 hours of CME or CNE credits. Light dinner will be provided.